SUBJECT : Accomplishment Report on campaign against Wanted Person
DATE : May 13, 2020
1. Reference: Report from COP, Bislig CPs dated May 13, 2020 with Blotter Entry Number 05-13-2020-002.
2. On May 13, 2020 at about 9:00AM, in Purok-6 Sitio Sote, Burboanan, Bislig City, PNP personnel of Bislig CPS led by PEMS Bernie F Salilin, with the supervision of PLTCOL WILSON M CORPUZ, COP conducted LOI Manhunt Charlie Operation, that resulted in the arrest of CRISTITO ALIA BANDICO Alias “Titing”, 57 years old, married, farmer and resident of aforesaid place. Said person has a standing Warrant of Arrest for violation of Sec. 78 of PD 705 as amended by R. A No. 7161 issued by Hon. Kim E. Ortiz-Liquido, Presiding Judge, MTCC, Poblacion, Bislig City, with Criminal Case No. 2020-03-5331-B dated March 11, 2020 with recommended bail bond fixed at Twelve Thousand Pesos (PHP12,000.00).
3. Arrested person was duly informed of his constitutional rights and now under the custody of Bislig CPS for proper disposition.
SUBJECT : Spot Report re Arrest of Brando Iviotana Gomez for Violation of RA 9165
DATE : May 12, 2020
1. Reference: Report from COP, Tago MPS dated May 12, 2020 with Tracking No. 13SDS-TAGO-2020-05-173.
2. On May 12, 2020, at about 11:55AM, in Purok Sandiya, Brgy. Victoria, Tago, Surigao del Sur, joint elements of Tago MPS led PCAPT JOMEL L MAQUILING, SDSPPO PIB led by PMAJ GEORGE CARIÑO, RID XIII led by PLT ANGELITO E AVILA, PDEA RO XIII Surigao del Sur Provincial Office led by IA I Elmer T. Ebona and Surigao del Norte Provincial Office led by IA III Mark Anthony D. Paler, conducted anti-illegal drugs operation through buy-bust with PDEA PRE OPS NO. 30003-052020-0028 that resulted in the arrest of Brando Gomez y Iviotana @ Brando, male, 26 years old, single, farmer and resident of Purok 4, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Marihatag, SDS and Newly Identified pusher as SLT. Confiscated during the operation were two (2) pieces heat sealed transparent plastic sachets containing of suspected shabu with an estimated weight of 50 grams and DDB Value of Php 590,000.00, one (1) pc. Genuine 1000-peso bill bearing serial number MT057189 with Three Hundred Forty Nine Thousand Peso boodle money and One unit Samsung keypad type cellphone.
3. Inventory of confiscated items and marking of evidence were conducted in the area of operation in the presence of the suspect duly witnessed by: Brgy. Captain Alison U. Hangad and Julieto S. Orillaneda, Media Representative.
4. Further, arrested person was duly informed of his Constitutional Rights under Miranda Warning and Anti-Torture Act during the arrest and now under the custody of PDEA RO XIII including the confiscated items for proper disposition.
5. A case for violation of R.A. 9165 is being prepared against the suspect.
SUBJECT : Belated Report on Shooting Incident
DATE : May 14, 2020
1. Reference: Report from San Miguel MPS under Tracking No. /Unit Crime Case No.: 13SDS-SANMIG-05-14-2020-0039.
2. On May 14, 2020 about 10:30AM, San Miguel MPS received a cellphone call from LT. JOHN T MARAYAG, 36IB, Philippine Army informing about a shooting that transpired at the mountainous area of Sitio Barongkadanan, Brgy. Upper Bagyang, San Miguel, Surigao del Sur wherein the victim identified as Arnel Ventura Tajonera alias “Adon” perpetrated by unidentified armed group. The incident happened at about 11:00PM of May 13, 2020.
3. Upon receipt of the report, PNP personnel of San Miguel PS led by PCMS Uldarico L Laurente Jr. proceeded to Bravo Coy, 36IB, Philippine Army base in Brgy. Carromata, San Miguel, SDS to request assistance for security purposes to conduct investigation thereat however they declined because their troops were already conducting hot pursuit operation in the area to arrests the suspects considering that the area/crime scene is considered mass base and likewise infiltrated with the NPA.
4. Initial investigation disclosed that the victim together with his unidentified companion where resting at their nipa hut situated at the aforementioned place and subsequently were shot by the suspects using unknown caliber of firearms that caused his untimely death while his companion evaded. Suspect fled after the incident at the mountainous area of the aforesaid place.
5. Upon verification, victim has a standing warrant of arrest for “Robbery with Violence against or Intimidation of Persons” docketed under CC No. 8000-20 with a bail bond of P100,000.00 issued by HON. EDWIN M MALAZARTE, Judge of RTC Branch 27, Tandag City, Surigao del Sur dated January 27, 2020.
6. Further, the immediate relatives of the victim were advice to brought the cadaver to Brgy Bagyang proper for Post Mortem Examination. Thorough investigation was exerted to unmask the identity of the suspect and likewise to dig-up the real motive of the incident.
22 May 2020
VIOLATORS PUT BEHIND BARS
On May 22, 2020, at about 12:30AM, at Purok Lansonez, Brgy. San Agustin Norte, Tandag City, Surigao del Sur at the residence of Isidro Laordin Lucresio, personnel of Tandag CPS led by PCPT MELCHOR D CHANG-ASEN, OIC conducted ANT-ILLEGAL DRUGS operation thru implementation of SW No. 2020-02, issued by Hon. Catalina Shineta M. Tare-Palacio, Pres Judge, RTC, 11th Judicial Region, Branch 41, Cantilan, SDS dated May 19, 2020.
The Police Operation successfully arrested the following personalities:
a. Isidro Laordin Lucresio, (newly identified pusher as SLT), 52 years old, male, with live-in partner, jobless and resident of Purok Lansonez, Brgy. San Agustin Norte, Tandag City, Surigao del Sur;
b. Alvin Mabunga Amarille (newly identified pusher as SLT), 27 years old, male, single, Ex-Army (AWOL), a resident of Purok Rosas, Gamut, Tago, SDS; and
c. Gilbert Quimpan Amarille (newly identified pusher as SLT), 32 years old, male, single, jobless and a resident of Purok Sunflower, Gamut, Tago, Surigao del Sur.
Confiscated during the operation were the following items:
-Eight (8) pcs heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing of suspected SHABU with an estimated weight of 3 grams and DDB value of Thirty-Five Thousand and Four Hundred Pesos (PHP 35,400);
-One (1) KG9 firearm bearing with Serial Number: 273318;
-One (1) unit STI EDGE cal. 45 pistol with defaced Serial Number;
-assorted magazines of different Firearms
-assorted ammunitions of different Firearms
-other drug paraphernalia
During the implementation of search warrant, suspects fired the operating personnel upon entry to the subject’s house hitting PSSg Ben Enrico L. Quiñonez on his lower left leg. The PNP personnel manage to returned fire which resulted by hitting one of the suspects and later identified as Gilbert Quimpan Amarille .
Confiscated items and marking of evidence were conducted in the area of operation with the presence of the live-in partner of Isidro duly witnessed by Mrs. Teresa A. Agatin (DOJ representative), Ms. Kate C. Dedicatoria (Media representative) and Barangay Captain Rhoderick Cariño Acevedo (Elected Official representative).
Cases for violation of Section 11 and Section 12 of RA No. 9165 and Violation of RA 10591 and Direct Assault are being prepared for filing in court against the suspects.