. On April 18, 2021 at about 10:30PM, in Purok Mabuhay, Brgy. Sumo-sumo, Tago, SDS, PNP personnel of Tago MPS led by PMAJ JOEMEL L MAQUILING, COP, conducted operation against illegal gambling (onling sabong) that resulted in the arrest of following persons who were caught engaged in illegal gambling activity.
- JERMAIN ESPERA LAURENTE, male, 38 years old, single, farmer;
- RANDY CABADONGA PIMENTEL, 40 years old, with live in partner, farmer;
- ELY CABADONGA PIMENTEL, 38 years old, widower, farmer;
- MARLON MAGALLANES LOZADA, 32 years old, married, businessman;
- REYMON SALINAS AGAPAY, 35 years old, married, farmer;
- HERBERT LILA CLACIO, 20 years old, married, tricycle driver;
- PAUL DELIGERO SOLIS, 27 years old, single, laborer;
- MANNY MORCILES TAJONERA, 38 years old, single, jobless;
- CORSINO PONTEVEDRA LOZADA JR., 52 years old, single, farmer;
- ROGELIO LAGI LOZADA, 65 years old, married, farmer; and
- GLECERIO GARRIDO AVILA, 62 years old, married, farmer all residents of Brgy Sumo-sum0, Tago, SDS.
3. Confiscated during the operation were;
- 1 Sony Television;
- 1 Wi-fi internet connection; and
- bet money amounting One Thousand Six Hundred Pesos (PHp1,600.00).
4. Arrested persons were duly informed of their constitutional rights and brought to Tago MPS including confiscated items for proper disposition.